Your child benefits in a number of ways from early treatment.
- Guiding the growth of the jaw is much easier than altering it later in life
- Early dental work has a lower chance of trauma for protruding front teeth
- Bad oral habits are easier to correct in early childhood, and have less time to cause damage
- An improved appearance early on leads to higher self-esteem and more confidence
- Treatment while teeth are still growing allows permanent teeth to be positioned more easily
- Cosmetic issues with the lips can be corrected